Our Partner Members represent persons, organizations, firms, and related associations engaged with the supply chain for the distilled spirits industry but not involved in direct sales.
Launched in 2019, the goal is to connect the industry’s broader ecosystem to exchange thoughts, resources and expertise, and to provide support regarding the critical issues that impact the industry at large.
We offer our Partner Members three levels of engagement:
Regardless of level, all Partner Members receive our weekly member newsletter, state law tracking and legislative updates, and exclusive event invitations – as well as sponsorships of DISCUS events, thought leadership opportunities and the opportunity to engage with our network of spirits producers.
- DISCUS Partner members receive website recognition as a DISCUS member
- Depending on the level selected, members may have the ability to share thought leadership through webinars and /or white papers
- Social Media and Press release recognition for members
- Feature in the “Spirited Advocate” weekly e-newsletter
- DISCUS Partner members receive the weekly “Spirited Advocate” e-newsletter, read by 2,000 employees of member companies, keeping them informed of policy updates and activities.
- DISCUS Partner members receive weekly updates on state legislative and tax issues, keeping you informed on issues that affect your business
- Access to DISCUS professional staff or insight and guidance on developing issues
- Complimentary access to the DISCUS Summary of State Laws & Regulations Relating to Distilled Spirits website: $995 value for a one year subscription)
- Complimentary edition of the Recommended Fire Protection Practices for Distilled Spirits Beverage Facilities (a $795 value)
- Exclusive event invitations
- Unique sponsorship opportunities of DISCUS events not available to nonmembers
- Discounts on events registrations, including the DISCUS Annual Conference
- Exclusive cyber insurance and risk management product access and a complimentary cyber risk assessment (CRA)
- Members receive discounts on all DISCUS Academy Courses and programs. The curriculum was developed by a diverse group of industry veterans to address the unique challenges faced by the spirits industry