The Council launched its Affiliate Membership program in 2010 for the growing number of small distilled spirits producers who are interested in making their voice heard on public policy issues affecting the sector at every level of government.
The Council is proud to represent a growing membership of more than 150 distilleries in nearly 50 states and one foreign country who distill a wide variety of products from vodka, gin and rum to aged whiskeys, brandies, cognac and other liqueurs.
Our Affiliate Membership is led by a twelve member Advisory Council. As a leadership body, the Advisory Council’s role is to coordinate communications with the Council’s standing committees and policy teams as well as engage and activate small producers in their respective regions on issues of critical importance to the spirits sector.
Affiliate Member Advisory Council
Chairman: Ted Huber, Huber’s Starlight Distillery (IN)
Regional Vice Chairmen:
- Northeast: Steve Johnson, Vermont Spirits Distilling (VT)
- South: Dan Garrison, Garrison Brothers Distillery (TX)
- Midwest: Guy Rehorst, Great Lakes Distillery (WI)
- West: Tom Mooney, House Spirits Distillery (OR)
Advisory Council Members At Large:
- Scott Harris, Catoctin Creek Distilling (VA)
- Kent Fleischmann, Dry Fly Distilling (WA)
- Paul Hletko, Few Spirits (IL)
- Wes Henderson, Louisville Distilling (KY)
- Rob Cassell, Millstone Spirits Group (PA)
- Dan Farber, Osocalis Distillery (CA)
- Andrew Auwerda, Philadelphia Distilling (PA)