The DISCUS Guild Supporter program was created to provide the leaders of State Guilds across the country access to industry-leading resources, intel, and advocacy tools that can help them achieve their goals at the state and federal level. This program requires no financial commitment by the Guild. See summary below and contact [email protected] or [email protected] to learn more.
Participating Guild’s can gain access to exclusive benefits including:
- Member Rates on Conference and DISCUS Academy
- Access to the Spirited Advocate Weekly E-Newsletter
- Invite leadership to the DISCUS Annual State Summit
- Invitations to DISCUS Monthly Policy Chats and Semi-Annual Updates/Huddle with DISCUS Public Policy
- DISCUS provides financial support by offering a rebate of dues paid by DISCUS Craft Members who are also members of the respective Guild. This rebate will be equal to 10% of their DISCUS dues.